Novibet is looking for (2) Regulatory Compliance Officers to join our dynamic team in our offices in Athens!
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance will ensure the business acquires all necessary licenses and fulfills its ongoing regulatory commitments and that we remain compliant in all operational territories, helping the company achieve their ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be part of the Legal & Compliance Team responsible for securing the way of the company’s next level of growth.
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will play an essential role advising the business of its licensing responsibilities in each of our regulated jurisdictions, ensuring that products are compliant with local regulations and requirements.
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will:
- Support the Head of Regulatory Compliance in leading new license projects in consultation with legal partners and regulators.
- Maintain effective communications with local and foreign regulators, legal bodies, consultants
- Get involved in regulatory analysis of new jurisdictions to identify risks and opportunities.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all the regulatory requirements set by the gambling authorities.
- Ensure consistency of terms and conditions (T&Cs) across all countries of operation.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure that business activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Challenge existing practices and procedures and make recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Work in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business, to ensure full adherence with the Company’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for the relevant jurisdictions, that products are tested and certified as appropriate and that we have clear rules and terms.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are compliant with gaming law and all internal departments are trained in producing commercial campaigns without causing regulatory risks for the company.
- Prepare compliance documentation for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes.
- Law or political science degree
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Experience from all industries is welcome; any igaming compliance experience will be an asset
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance
- Appreciation of the customer experience with a strong focus on customer relations
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience of working with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties
- Data Protection Law / GDPR-knowledge an advantage
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan
- A friendly working environment
- Opportunities for further professional growth within a challenging industry