Novibet is looking for a Security Engineer to join our Technology Team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Security Engineer, you will work closely with the Information Security Officer and Novibet’s IT and Engineering teams helping to design, develop and implement secure solutions. You will help to build an environment of security enablement. Focused on our products, you will allow our software engineer teams to build and ship secure deliverables based on Angular, .NET.Core, SQL, all hosted both on cloud and on prem environments. We are expanding quickly, and we are seeking a Security Engineer, not afraid of this challenge!
- Routinely conduct penetration and vulnerability testing, code reviews, system hardening and monitoring
- Prevention and detection of threats
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Identify technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Actively participate in the change management and security incident management processes
- BCs in Computer Science
- Information Security related certifications (CISSP, CISA, CompTIA PenTest+, etc.) will be considered a plus
- 2+ years of work experience as a cybersecurity engineer
- Cloud infrastructure awareness
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and network/web related protocols
- Experience with White Hat and Black Hat technologies
- Fluent in the English language
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company in the most challenging industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.