Novibet is looking for the next .NET developer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
This position is available for more than one passionate Devs!! 🧍♂️🧍♀️🧍♂️🧍♀️
Keep reading below...!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA and ADM, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Building quality web and API applications in C# and .NET framework
- Contribute to the technical design of the system and research new tools/technologies
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integrating with other third-party services API’s
- Being familiar with the Web (Http protocol and Restful API’s) how to consume and build API’s
- Maintaining performant MS SQL databases
- Taking part in team Code Reviews.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, ideally within FinTech or Payment Solutions Companies
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Desired Technical Skills
- .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience in Microservices
- Familiarization in message broker
- Reactive programming code patterns
- Clean, maintainable & fault-tolerant code
- Knowledge in .Net Core 2.2+ will be appreciated
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Great team spirit
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.