Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team in our HQ @ Athens?
Do you have strong hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies?
If yes, we invite you to read further to determine if this opportunity is worth applying to!
- Responsible and Accountable for high quality deliverables on Novibet’s platform
- Ensure through consultation with the relevant project manager, the correct amount of software development resources are allocated to the project, this includes vacation planning and sick leave
- Participate in interviews for new hires together with the software development director
- Ensure high quality competence in the staff
- Responsible for mentoring developers on a technical level
- Responsible for a smooth onboarding of new developers in the team
- Act like a role model and lead by example
- Understand, Acknowledge and Distribute the sense of urgency within the team
- Ensure that the team is aligned with strategies implemented across the tech organization
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2+ years of working experience as a Team Leader and 4+ years as a Software Developer
- Extensive experience running medium to large/complex projects with multiple dependencies using Agile (Scrum) processes in planning, implementation and support of business application components, including change & release management
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Great team spirit
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.