Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our small but busy HR team in a high-volume work environment.
The ideal candidate will pro-actively and enthusiastically serves the people and culture needs of our #seriouslygamesome workforce. He/She will also be responsible for mapping talent for future staffing needs focused in IT sector and across all other operational departments.
Sounds like you?
You will spend your time…
- Sourcing candidates and deliver full cycle recruitment assignments
- Identifying, developing and support implementation of strategies for recruiting target active and passive candidates for IT related and hard-to-fill positions
- Carrying out full life-cycle recruiting including job postings, prescreening candidates, reviewing resumes, assessing applications and initiating interviews
- Supporting hiring initiatives and processes, educating and driving through the 'candidate care' experience throughout the recruitment process, creating and maintaining positive relationships with both active and passive candidates
- Support continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and looking for new innovative ways to leverage the brand, market and technology for successful sourcing solutions
- Support LinkedIn recruiter program for talent mapping identification
- Ensure talent mapping database up-to-date maintenance with current and accurate candidate information
- Ensure mandatory candidate assessments are administered for assigned recruitment
- Work with business to build active and passive candidate engagement process for IT and critical job families
- Supporting Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist, act as an advisor to the Hiring Managers’ team as an additional resource to assist in sourcing and filling positions
- Networking constantly and finding new approach or method to promote Novibet’s brand to source top talent.
- Connect with key industry affiliations and universities to source pipeline talent and to leverage relationships to put Novibet’s brand forward.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree/ Master in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in recruitment/talent acquisition related support experience
- Applicant Tracking System, database management, sourcing and research experience
- Experience in managing the full cycle recruitment process from junior to senior positions and in IT and in massive recruitment projects
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Professional level in Greek & English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work and complete projects independently as well as within a team environment
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail and self-motivation
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality