Novibet is looking for the next Technical Writer to join our team in Athens.
Are you passionate about technology and the world of online gaming?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Technical Writer you will be responsible to write accurate, engaging, user-friendly documentation that adheres to developers. Technical Writer works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
- Write and edit technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals
- Write and edit operational documentation such as user guides and operation manuals
- Write and edit easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Collaborate with Development, QA, Product Management, Project Management, and other groups to plan, research, write, and revise documentation (overviews, tutorials, etc)
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Gather feedback on documentation to improve usability
- Assess the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjust tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
- 2+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
- Experience in software systems analysis, development or QA is a plus
- Experience working with Confluence/JIRA is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Great team spirit
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.