Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, Malta & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
If the motto "When creating digital products, you should start with the users’ needs." sounds like you,
then we would like to meet you!
The person in this position will work alongside with web developers, Project Managers and Product Managers to create engaging and easy-to-use website, functionalities, interfaces, and integrations that serve Novibet’s players.
- The ideal candidate should transform the software into handy products
- He/She should understand the user interface and experience designs having also the ability to create meaningful user experiences, and has an eye for pixel-perfect visual design
- He/She should be willing to know, search and learn new things
- Effectively balance the desires of the user with the needs of the business as well as balance creativity and innovation with technological realities and project constraints in order to deliver the best online user experience
- Implement designs according to the Business Requirements
- Review the business requirements regarding new designs, make suggestions if necessary
- Optimize existing user interface designs and conduct an ongoing user research
- Identify and analyze/diagnose UX challenges, adhere to Novibet’s brand guidelines, provide design and specialized specifications for developers,
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience as UI/UX designer for Web Applications, responsive web design, user-centered design thinking, concepting, usability and accessibility.
- UI Designs Portfolio for Web Applications
- Experience in on-line Gambling & Casino industry will be considered a strong plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JIRA issue tracking tool and InVision platform is also a plus
- Ability to create meaningful user experiences, and an eye for pixel-perfect visual design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team working skills; review the team designs and effort estimation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.