If the motto "When creating digital products, you should start with the users’ needs." sounds like you, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Turn business requirements into intuitive and user-centered design solutions
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Collaborate and communicate with fellow designers, product owners, and engineers to understand their goals and objectives and propose solutions accordingly
- Identify and analyze UX challenges, adhere to Novibet’s brand guidelines, provide design and specialized specifications for developers
- Conduct user research and competitor analysis to identify UX patterns
- Test your ideas and solutions for intuitivity and optimal user experience
- Maintain and expand the Design System
- Conduct UAT and QA to the implemented design solutions
- Research and showcase industry’s latest trends and technologies where applicable
- Effectively balance the desires of the user with the needs of the business as well as balance creativity and innovation with technological realities and project constraints
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to clearly communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism - We like to question and challenge every design solution to the smallest detail
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Great attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise in Figma
- Knowledge of iOS and Android Design Systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is a plus
- Team spirit - positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Experience in on-line Gambling & Casino industry will be considered a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms demonstrating case studies
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.