Novibet is looking for a VIP Account Manager to join our Marketing team based in our HQ in Athens.
Do you possess experience in handling VIP customers' requests?
Does the Online Gaming sector challenges you?
If yes, then we’d like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of Sports & Casino VIP accounts, maintaining and growing their activity, cross-selling new products and channels whilst building strong relationships through inbound and outbound communications, as well as possible face-to-face contact during hospitality events.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for improving NGR, retention and growth rates against business targets and needs for high value VIP customers, which is the key KPI they will be measured on.
- Manage accounts of portfolio of Sports & Casino VIP players, responsible for their P&L, player performance and lifecycle.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies aimed at maximising VIP customer lifetime value and profitability.
- Own all aspects of the relationship with the Player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts and escalations including out of office hours when necessary.
- Build a personalised relationship with players, in order to have a one to one knowledge of customers’ profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes, to enable you to offer an industry leading customer experience tailored to the needs of our VIP customers.
- Monitor individual customers' betting behaviour and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviours.
- Work with the Head of VIP and the CRM team to define the contact strategies for VIP customer’s segments needed to deliver TO and NGR targets.
- Proactively encourage NGR growth & use of new channels and platforms e.g. Mobile
- Work alongside the customer service team, trading, payments and fraud departments and escalate VIP issues to be a priority for resolution.
- Provide constructive feedback from VIP customers to the business to improve product enhancements and revenue opportunities.
- Identify new potential VIPs, through analysis as well as appropriate reporting and by offering the appropriate incentives.
- Other required duties assigned by the Head of VIP.
- Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration from an accredited University
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience in Customer Services, Sales or Accounts Management, ideally within an Online Gaming brand
- Keen interest in the Online Gaming
- Business-oriented with focus on marketing, analytics or communications.
- Driven by desire to provide top-class attentive service to high-value customers, while being articulate with first class verbal and written communication abilities.
- Analytically curious and able to identify customer trigger points so that our marketing activity has the maximum impact.
- Have a strong hospitality driven approach to high-value customers.
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve issues quickly and effectively and produce results whilst working under pressure.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Advanced skills in Office, Word, Excel etc and other administrative tools
- Excellent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Greek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.