Novibet is looking for a Voice of Customer Analyst to join our Customer Support team in our HQ in Athens.
If you are passionate about the customer, turning insight into action and have an analytical mindset then we’d love to hear from you!
At Novibet we’re customer obsessed, and the Voice of Customer Analyst will further help us to drive a customer centric way of thinking across the organization. We do believe in the value that insight delivers to drive better business decisions and outcomes for customers. You’ll be joining a growing team that is passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard and delivers a meaningful impact across Novibet.
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA,ADM and HGC, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a VoC Analyst you will report to Customer Support Director and your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead our Customer Experience reporting for our customer - you will be our NPS and CSAT analysis expert and focus on identifying actions which need to be taken to drive an improvement in these KPIs (and as a result Customer Lifetime Value)
- Build customer experience dashboards & newsletter with root cause mindset and proposals for the CS team and the senior management
- Work with Data Science to create a pipeline of investigations - linking research data to transactional data to create financial value to customer experience improvements
- Lead our multiple touchpoints strategy based on customer insights and feedback
- Built and focus on the customer voice surveys, gathering of valuable insights across the Customer Journey
- Support specific business areas - leveraging our multiple data sources to help the teams understand what they need to do to deliver best in class experiences for customers
- Benchmark externally and monitor trends and best practices in the end-to-end customer experience practices
- Working experience as a Customer Experience Analyst/ Customer Insights Analyst or relevant role at least 3 years
- Excellent understanding of Customer Experience and research methodologies
- Data literate with a strong understanding of how to convey the story behind the data
- Experience developing key metrics and tracking satisfaction across the customer journey
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Experience in collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders to drive positive change for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with continuous process improvements is a plus
- Deep knowledge of survey and reporting tools i.e., Zendesk Explore equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Economics, Data Analytics, Business Administration, or any other related field
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan