Novibet is looking for an Italian-speaking Web Designer to join our Casino team based in our HQ in Athens
Are you an experienced and creative Web designer?
Would like to be the go-to person for creating awesome casino content for the Italian Market?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Your role will involve:
- Establishing design guidelines and following best practices
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of novibet.it by enforcing content standards
- Conceptualizing creative ideas
- Designing visual imagery and ensuring that they are in line with the branding standards of Novibet
- Working with different content management systems
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into novibet.it that will improve team efficiency and customer experience
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- Analyzing the market trends and developing ideas on increasing digital content effectiveness
- Ensuring that the casino and live casino content is accurate, consistent, and up to date on a daily basis
- Assisting the Casino team in scheduling and planning daily casino and live casino promotions relating to new product launches
- Assisting the Casino Team by conducting administrative duties in relation to content, translation requests and responses
- Degree in Web Development or other related fields
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Excellent/Native command of both spoken and written Italian
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.