Novibet is looking for a Senior Workforce Management Analyst to join our Customer Support team in our offices in Athens.
📢 Our Customer Support Team is growing!!
Do you hold experience in Workforce Management?
Are you interested in the online gambling industry?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
The Workforce Analyst keeps the powerful 24/7 customer support engine fine-tuned and ensures its operation at peak efficiency. As a WFA you proactively advise and monitor hiring plans and hiring needs whilst developing staff schedules. You are also responsible for collecting staff performance data and customer feedback data, reviewing and analyzing relevant data and effectively optimizing resources to achieve business objectives and provide a great customer and employee experience.
In short, you ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time, doing the right things:
- Maintain and routinely update short-term volume forecast based on business needs
- Analyze work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly
- Work close with team leaders to allocate and schedule resources to best meet day to day project needs and contractually required service levels
- Develop maintain and update Customer Support Dept. schedules according to the business needs and make the necessary adjustments
- Assess staffing levels daily, and monitor attendance and schedule adherence
- Identify efficiencies to improve scheduling processes
- Develop service level plan with specific actions based on gaps identified through data collection and analysis
- Advise on staffing and hiring plans based on the business needs
- Proactively produce post-mortem analysis as needed
- Provide business insights to customer support leadership team based on observations
- Coordinate and communicate staff’s annual leave plan
- Working experience in Workforce Management at least 3 years
- Strong understanding of Customer Support structure and procedures
- Experience in using a workforce optimization platform
- Good knowledge of a ticketing platform, Zendesk is considered a plus
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluency in Greek & English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Economics or any other related field is a plus
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan